Position: Postdoctoral Researchers (2 positions)
Team: LocationMind Co. (https://locationmind.com) and UrbanComp@Tokyo Team supported by The University of Tokyo
Location: Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan
Duration: 2-3 years
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Collaborating Supervisors: Prof. Ryosuke Shibasaki and Prof. Yao Yao
UrbanComp@Tokyo team is currently seeking two highly motivated Postdoctoral Researchers to support our research and development in the field of geospatial big model and big data analyzing. The positions offer an opportunity to work in either academia or industry, with competitive compensation.
We can assist with visa matters and provide a stable work environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including coverage under all statutory employee insurances. During your employment, you will have the opportunity to apply for various talent programs both domestically and internationally.
- Graduated from renowned universities, both domestic and international
- Specialization in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Computer Science (CS)
- Strong skills in big data processing, spatial analysis, or engineering and development
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Conduct research and development in geospatial modeling
- Contribute to the advancement of the UrbanComp team's projects
- Collaborate with team members to analyze and process large-scale geospatial data
- Assist in the implementation and optimization of algorithms and software tools
We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment, access to cutting-edge technology, and opportunities for professional growth. The selected candidates will have the chance to work on exciting projects and make a significant impact in the field of geospatial modeling.
To apply, please submit your CV, a cover letter outlining your research/project experience and interests, and contact information for two references (if possible). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
Note: Fluency in English is required.
Join our team and be part of the innovative research and development efforts at UrbanComp@Tokyo. Apply now and contribute to shaping the future of geospatial modeling!
Please send your application materials to Yao Yao-sensei (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "Postdoctoral Researcher Application - [Your Name]".
We look forward to hearing from you!